Jessica Putney, Law Clerk
- Siena College Bachelor’s (BA) in Psychology, Minor in Women’s Gender and Sexuality Studies
- New England Law | Boston, Juris Doctor (J.D.)
Prior to Danger Law:
- Prior to joining Danger Law, Jessica was a full-time student. During her undergraduate studies she spent her spare time working as a Teaching Assistant at a school for children with various Diagnoses and Neurodivergences.
- Jessica has interned at an education law firm on IEP and services case, as well as at the Clinical Law Center at New England Law | Boston.
Outside of Danger Law:
- In her spare time, Jessica enjoys walking her dog Athena, trying new recipes, and reading.
- She also enjoys visiting her family in Upstate New York as often as possible.