Lauren Pendley, Paralegal
- University of Georgia, Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in Criminal Justice
- Georgia State University, Juris Doctor (J.D.)
Prior to joining DangerLaw
- Prior to DangerLaw, Lauren worked in a Georgia law office focusing on Estate Planning and Probate, where she enjoyed assisting clients in caring for their loved ones.
- In management roles at establishments selling books and antiques, Lauren prided herself on being a problem solver and forging excellent relationships with antique dealers and customers.
Outside of DangerLaw
- In her spare time, Lauren enjoys creating with yarn, paper, and thread.
- She considers herself a “super nerd” and loves video games, costume design, and comic books.
617-340-3231 x 8