Samantha Medeiros, Paralegal
- Loyola University Chicago Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Criminal Justice and Psychology.
- Suffolk University Law School, Juris Doctor (J.D.)
Prior to joining DangerLaw
- During college, Samantha interned for the Cook County Clerk’s office of Illinois where she helped aid and assist prosecutors.
- During law school, Samantha worked as a legal intern for MetroWest Legal Services in the special education and housing units.
- Prior to joining DangerLaw in September of 2022, Samantha was a paralegal for Zuckerman Law Group, PC, which specializes in Family Law.
Outside of DangerLaw:
- In her spare time, Samantha enjoys going for walks and runs.
- She also enjoys spending time with her beloved family and friends.