- Vassar College, Bachelors in Arts (B.A.) in Mathematics and German Studies
- Boston University School of Law, Juris Doctor (J.D.)
Admitted to Practice
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- State of Rhode Island
Prior to joining DangerLaw
- Before attending law school, Sean worked in publishing for graduate-level mathematics books and journals.
- During law school, Sean worked as a legal clerk and practiced as an SJC Rule 3:03 Student Attorney representing indigent clients.
- Sean also worked as a legal intern for DangerLaw during his second and third years of law school, focusing on estate planning and probate.
Outside of DangerLaw
- In his spare time, Sean enjoys playing video games, writing poetry, and reading LGBTQ+ inclusive literature.
- Sean has been an avid dancer his entire live, performing and competing in Irish Step Dancing, and performing ballroom, swing and fire spinning. He passed his certification test to teach Irish Step Dancing in 2019.